Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello everyone!!

I am sorry for the lack of posts recently. School is off to a great start at our house and I am as busy as ever!! I have 3 children all at different schools this year. My oldest is at the high school, middle child at the middle school, and youngest at the elementary school. WOW, I suddenly feel very old;) I am also working many 12 hour shifts at the hospital and am part of our churches senior high youth group as a leader this year.

As the changes in my schedule have changed I have also been slacking a TON in the dieting department. I have been trying, but it gets boring!! I think I can cheat here and there and it won't add up...WRONG!! I need to step it up again and need some motivation. So, we booked a Spring vacation to Tennessee in April. I think that will help me get on the ball again! I am very excited about this vacation and all the hiking we are planning on doing so I need to get my butt in shape{literally}:0)

I am planning on doing my first official weigh in next Friday so stay tuned for that...

I look forward to hearing how everyone has been doing since we all have talked last, so please comment I would love to hear from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment