Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A smashing sucess in the kitchen = Everything in moderation!

As some of you may know, I Love to cook/bake!I actually used to have a Blog devoted to sharing old passed on recipes as well as newly discovered ones. My purpose was to try to get people to spend quality time together at meals as well as making memories in the kitchen with our children for the generations to come. I grew up watching my Grandparents cook/bake for everyone/anyone. My Grandfather made the best soup, pig n blankets, cookies etc.. My Grandmother was always bringing over homemade breads and muffins. My grandparents have both passed away but are never far from my heart!
I haven't really been doing much when it comes to baking since I started on my weight loss journey. I sort of feel like a piece of me has been missing when I stopped doing something that I loved. So the other day I put my skills to the test and... I havent lost my "gift" ;)
This is one of my favorites:)

Kentucky Chocolate Chip Pie


*This is not a low calorie or low fat dessert by any means. But worth every single bite:) I love that on Weight Watchers you can have everything in moderation..even pie:)

1 comment:

  1. Moderation is definitely the key to enjoying good and delicious foods even on a diet :D

    ReplyDelete