Friday, May 11, 2012

I am a Mother

My favorite movie is~ Dirty Dancing

I almost always cry while watching a movie, even Transformers;)

I always make exotic dinners for my family....Does pot pies count? Lol

The first thing I do after a long night at work is~ undo my bra the second I step in the door.

I love to lick the beaters after making frosting or pudding.

I love yoga pants!!

I find myself talking to myself more as I age;)

I eat bon bons all day long....NOT! I am lucky if I get to finish my food before my son finishes his and wants mine.

I am healthier and happier because I chose to make a change.

I didn't make the same mistakes my parents made when they raised me ...I made MORE!

I am a Mother and it's a name I wouldn't trade for the world:)

Happy Mother's Day on Sunday to all of you my friends.

May your day be a special as you are!
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. "I didn't make the same mistakes my parents made when they raised me ...I made MORE!"
    This made me smile!
    Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bra statement! That thing can't come off quick enough, when I get home! Let them free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite movie is~ Dirty Dancing <---CHECK!

    I always make exotic dinners for my family....Does pot pies count? <---CHECK!

    The first thing I do after a long night at work is~ undo my bra the second I step in the door. <---CHECK! TRUE STORY!

    I love yoga pants!! <---CHECK!

    I find myself talking to myself more as I age;) <---CHECK!

    I am healthier and happier because I chose to make a change. <---CHECK!

    I didn't make the same mistakes my parents made when they raised me ...I made MORE!<---CHECK!

    I am a Mother and it's a name I wouldn't trade for the world:) <---CHECK!

    We are a lot alike! Happy Mother's Day!!!

    Sarah
    www.Thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just now seeing this but I love it!! It's like we were separated at birth! ;)

    ReplyDelete