Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa you are so not "nice"

Well we are back from Florida...

We had beautiful weather in the 80's each and everyday. I will post pics in a later post:) But along with the lovely weather came allergies and effects from the A/C:( Now I am dealing with a terrible cold, sore throat and ear ache..not fun!!

I think Santa must not like me to much..Haha!

I really did not do well with my eating/dieting while we were away. #1 Florida/Disney World doesn't care that you are eating low carb ..frankly they are Carb lovers!!

Hot dogs, mickey ice cream novelties, mickey chocolate dipped rice krispie treats, cinnamon rolls, brownies...the list goes on and on:(

So to make a long story short, when you are eating VERY little carbs and then you eat like a months worth in 6 days you feel like "junk", you are bloated:( and you put on weight VERY quickly!!

I can tell you that the scale is not my friend right now, and I am considering going back to Weight Watchers so that this doesn't happen again and so my body can have more "variety"....????

Here's the shocker 8 lbs. up right now, we will see what Monday brings for the final numbers.

I am going to enjoy my family and the food on Christmas and I hope all of you will do the same!:)

I am ready to get back on track and know I can lose these extra pounds that I am up. Time to get back at it and rock it in 2012!!!!!

Tx for sticking by me and supporting me, it means more than you know:)

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment