Thursday, February 2, 2012

God is always aware of me

Yesterday was a rough day for me, but with lots of Prayer and some special people, today is a new day:) Weight loss is never easy. Don't let anyone tell you different! Sometimes God puts roadblocks in our path so we stop and refocus on the task that lies ahead. Yesterday was one of those days for me. I felt like I was at a fork in the road and now needed to decide whether to go left or right.

I decided to take out my WW info and read it over and Pray! This morning I got out of bed and with an answer..Weight Watchers is the path I need to take:)

I know some of you are thinking, "man this girl needs to make up her mind already!!" If you are honest with yourself, I am sure we have all been here at some point. It doesn't make us bad people. Some of us are still trying to find our way on this journey:)

Lord, I thank you for listening me. You answer my Prayers more than I realize...

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you, stay strong! This is your journey and you can change it if you want to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have made up your mind, in a prayerful way, the best way.

    ReplyDelete