Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

We had the best time last night with friends of ours:) The dinner at the Olive Garden was amazing! I had the Cheese Ravioli and a glass of Moscoto, my favorite! My husband was begging for me to share an appetizer but I didn't give in. He still ordered one but ate some of it and took the rest home. I am a picky eater so I had two bites of salad and didn't like it and passed on the breadsticks...NSV! Overall I did very well at dinner.
But....around 11:45pm last night my little guy came by my side of the bed crying that his ears hurt, so it has been a long night:( Looks like we may be headed to the doctor today to get checked for an ear infection.
Now this mom needs to get her other kids ready for school.

Hoping the day gets better as it goes on:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hope your little man feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice meal and good job passing on the bread sticks! They are addictive. hope your lil guy is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete