Saturday, April 28, 2012

The last few days

Thank you for all your wonderful comments lately, you are so kind.

The last few days I have been super busy baking for my husbands annual father/kids camping trip. There were 30+ of his friends and their kids and his dad going this year. That's a lot of breads and cookies to make. They were having meals to no worries:)

I also thought I had my plan of what I was going to do with volunteering all figured out, but once again God through me a curve-ball and I got a call Thursday(the same day as my meeting) for an interview at one of our local hospitals. So Thursdays meeting is on the back burner until I have my interview on Monday and see where that leads. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but could definetly use some Prayers!:)

Thank you:-)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment