Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh, Mondays how I dislike you!

Well this weekend just flew by! I am going on my third night straight at work and it has been super busy. I am ready for a few nights off, especially now that my little guy woke up @5:00 am this morning running a fever:(

A mothers work is never done...

I am hoping to still get some things done today even though I have a sick little guy at home with me.

I don't know about any of you other working mom's out there, but when I am at work the laundry and other house work is always waiting for me when I get home to "have time" to take care of it.

Calgon take me away...:)

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I've always thought a working mom has it harder than a working dad, because there are still mom chores waiting for them when they get home.

    Thanks for checking in on me! I hope your little guy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cheat. I drive school bus am and pm's so am home midday and then do daycare while here but my luandry gets done mostly and the dishes get done...the house work, not often...sorta like peeing in a lake, useless with daycare and family.
    Hope you little guy is feeling better. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete