Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday morning worship

Do you ever struggle on Sunday mornings to get up and make it to church?

I usually never do, except when my family is gone and it's just me at home. Like this morning, I woke up on time and had some coffee and thoughts started filling my head. The devil was trying to do his best to keep me at home and not attend worship service this morning.

Some of the things he was trying to tell me were~

*"You can sleep in, go ahead"
*"Just relax and skip church, your family isn't here to go with you anyway."
*"You can skip just this one time"

Get out of my head already!!

I might not care if I skip church but God does and I want to worship him everday with or without my family with me.

I went to church by myself today:-)

Satan you will not get the best of me!

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

1 comment: