Monday, November 28, 2011

Week #10 Weigh In -"Now that wasn't so bad was it?"

Weigh In Results Week #10

Loss of -.3 lbs.



I really thought after my mess up on Thanksgiving that was it for me, I was ready to throw in the towel. But I didn't give up. I got over my weakness and moved on!! I put my diet back on track the next day, started working out and set my mind for the goal ahead. I never expected to lose, but I will take -.3 anyday:)

"You don't have to be wonder woman to do this, you just have to want it bad enough to make it happen!"

Stay Strong,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you didn't throw in the towel. That would definitely ensure that you would never reach your goals! My husband once said to me when I was complaining about how I could not lose my last 10- you will when you want it badly enough! He is right! So are you! Great job on keeping on and fighting the fight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic that you just kept going! We're in this for the long run and YOU CAN DO IT! :D

    ReplyDelete