Friday, October 21, 2011

The Brain Change

I have made a commitment to lose this weight for good this time!! But Today I feel like I am being "tested". Every time I get to a certain point on the scale it seems like my mind says "it's ok to cheat a little" then I am regreting it the next day! I am feeling like that today. I have a obsession with weighing myself everyday. I know they say not to do that, but that's my choice and that is what I choose to do. I didn't see the number I was hoping for this morning, so now I am feeling a little "down". I need to make a Brain Change and switch my train of thought. I should be happy with the losses so far and how much better I feel, not the numbers on the scale. I need to do some re-focusing today. Thanks for letting me ramble on :)

6 comments:

  1. You can do it! Every time I see that cupcake on your page I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Tx...I am just having one of those days. I needed to vent a little;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to remember that the weight can change from day to day for many different reasons though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH- the dreaded scale. I have been on my weight loss journey for 6 years and I still struggle with how to handle the scale. I need it. I love it. I hate it. I would like to get to the point where I can weigh myself and not let it dictate my emotions so much. I have written several posts on my blog about it. We give the scale so much power sometimes. I wish I knew the answer. Hang in there and try not to let those 3 numbers upset you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is a link to an article... it may or may not make you feel better. Just in case it does help......
    http://www.healthdiscovery.net/articles/scale_lies.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tx Jill!! I would love for you to become a follower, I stopped over on your blog to become a follower but it wouldn't let me. I will check again later:)

    ReplyDelete