Friday, October 28, 2011

"There are so many things and people to Pray for"

With Thanksgiving coming I am really finding myself very emotional and feeling the need to Pray MORE lately...

"Everyone we come in contact with daily is struggling with something.
* A job
* A spouse
* A sickness
* A death
* Their weight
* Stress

Psalm 55:22 comes to mind.

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

I am Thankful for so many things this year I can't even begin to start a list for you. I would like to say how Thankful I am for my health though. I know that God gave my this body to treat with repect and honor. I feel by doing this I am giving glory to God for the life he has given to me:)

I am a 33 year old mother of 3 children and a wife to my husband of 15 years...and hopefully Many more years to come!

God bless each of you today and always,

Michelle:)

P.S.
Looking forward to Monday's Week #6 weigh in:)

No comments:

Post a Comment