Sunday, October 9, 2011

Is it snack time??

I couldn't wait I had to stop at the store today so I decided to post a few of my favorites to share!

 La Cre'me real dairy coffee creamer: Cinnamon Vanilla flavored:9 It is made with Grade A milk and cream, also Ultra-Pasteurized Homogenized and NO artificial growth hormones, 0 trans fat and Gluten Free!!

1 tablespoon = 40 calories, 1.5 fat.

LARABAR....LOVE THESE!!!
The box in the back I picked up at Walmart. It has 12 mini bars, 3 different varieties. 4 cherry pie, 4 cashew cookie and 4 apple pie.

100 calories or less per bar. Dairy free, Soy free, Vegan and Kosher. Also Gluten free.
Cherry pie is so far my favorite!!

The 2 single bars in the front I bought separately. The one on the left is Peanut Butter cookie, and the one on the right is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

(The larger single bars have more calories)

Yoplait Light yogurt with 100% granola -Peach flavored.

I love these they are so refreshing and at 190 calories and 2.5 fat and 1 gram of fiber they are a perfect healthy option!!

No comments:

Post a Comment