Friday, January 27, 2012

It's what's for lunch

Here's a look into my lunch today:) In case you were all interested;)





Homemade Ranch Dressing:
5 tbsp. dried minced onion
7 tsp. parsley flakes
4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder

*Mix together and store in airtight container( I love mason jars to store things in)

Dressing:- Mix 2 tbsp. dry mix with 1 cup mayo and 1 cup sour cream.

Dip:-2 tbsp. dry mix with 2 cups sour cream

*Mix up a few hours before serving.


My salad:9 Dole salad in a bag, tuna, and a little parm cheese and dressing of course:)

8 comments:

  1. I think you read my mind, I was just thinking today that I wanted to make my own ranch dressing. Have you tried it with fat free mayo and sour cream? Just wondering if it holds up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany-I am not sure its always worth a try:) Let me know if it turns out!

      Delete
  2. Looks great :) Minus the tuna :) haha im not a Fish person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come over for lunch? Hello from your new follower from Rome, Italy.

    ReplyDelete