Friday, January 6, 2012

Week #15 Weigh-in

Good Morning Friends!!:)

I know it hasn't been a full week since my last weigh-in but since I am switching my weigh-in day to Friday's I thought I would start today:)

It has been a full week now that I have been counting WW points, from switching diet plans. I wanted to let all of you know that I donot pay to go to WW, or attend meetings. I am doing this all from home with the materials I kept from the last time I attended Weight Watchers(which was a long time ago). I know things have changed a million times since then but it ALL works if you stick to it!

So here it goes time to get on the scale:)

-1.8 pounds!

WHOOT HOOT!! I am super excited about this:-) Time to go shopping...TJ Maxx here I come:-)

Have a great one,

Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss!! Hey, whatever plan works for you is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! I am so glad that your new diet plan is working so well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! That is great! Not only are you liking the plan and all the new foods you can eat... you are losing weight! AWESOME!! Have fun shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete