Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Talking about yogurt #2

Well let's see if my computer will let me load pictures today.


Thank goodness!! It's still slow but working:)
Ok, the first yogurt I tried yesterday was Dannon OIKOS Fruit on the bottom Greek Nonfat Yogurt.

*Calories= 130
*Serving size= 1container
*Total Fat= 0
*Dietary Fiber= 0

Well overall it was very good! It is super rich and very thick in texture. I could hardly eat the whole thing it was so filling! Almost dessert like:) The only bad thing I can say about this yogurt is the price which comes in at $1.25 a piece, and it was a little too sweet for me personally. Other than that it is a good pick!

I also wanted to share with you my lunch choices from yesterday because they were SO good!! :)





My taste buds were screaming for joy, I am loving all of the new choices I can have on this diet compared to the Low Carb!! P.S. I only had 1 apple not the whole bowl:)Hehe

4 comments:

  1. I love popchips!! I buy them when they are on sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yogurt and mix in some fresh fruit for an evening snack.

    Popchips was the last remaining snack item from when I started my journey. I LOVE them. Only 100 calories.. but I was eating too many of them and 2 an evening was becoming common. They were not filing me up or satisfying me past the last chip. So I switched to the greek yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try the Greek Yogurt...My Certified Personal trainer son eats only the Chobani kind. (The price has stopped me!) ...95% of the time that I am having a yogurt, it is in a protein drink. I use Yoplait. I tried the "LIGHT" in that brand, but the sugar substitute in it almost KILLED my kidneys. I will never eat it again. who Knew?..
    but I really want to try the Greek, so I will get some soon!. :-) Your yogurt study will be fun! Your lunch looks Y-U-M-M-Y!!! My go-to chips are a handful of either pretzels or lightly salted tortilla chips...** but ONLY when I am craving something salty! I try hard to stay away from "chippy stuff" and eat veggies or fruit instead!! :-) Glad you are taking delight in your regimen. yay!!!!! Keep On!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheh, your comment about not eating the entire bowl of apples made me giggle :D

    ReplyDelete