Friday, January 13, 2012

Week in review

So I am taking a good hard look at the things I have been eating this week. I have come to some conclusions.

*1- I have been eating way to many processed foods!

*2- I have been feeling very bloated since switching diet plans. This is caused by too much salt in my diet.

*3- I drink way to much diet pop.

*4- Since switching diets I now haven't been eating enough protein.

All in all I think this contributed to my stand still on the scale this week. I am going to do somethings different this next week and eat more whole foods and add eggs back into my diet. No coffee for a week and less pop...more water. Let's see how this impacts the scale at the next weigh in.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! Protein is my fav, keeps me fuller longer! Oh, and you already know about my salt issues..reducing that will realllllly help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found your blog from Jent's Front Porch! Wow! Congrats on your weight loss and good luck to you! I to need to drink less pop and more water but I love my diet Pepsi! I am enjoying your blog. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am coming to the same conclusions. This week I am cutting out added salt and I am going to try to reduce the amount of processed foods I eat. No soda really but I can not give up my coffee yet though. :) I just drink more water to balance it out. Good luck this week, praying for you!

    ReplyDelete